Coby 7127 internet connection???

red49berd

Apr 8, 2012
I had a internet connection on my Coby 7127 from my router for over 3 months along with it seeing other internet ID's in the neighborhood. Now it doesn't see any Wifi services at all. My other computer and my Netflix box runs off my router and they are working good. It seems that my Coby 7127 is not seeing any Wifi at all. I've tried turning it off and on and pushing the reset botton to no avail. I also tried going into settings and turning on the WiFi connection and it keeps shutting itself off. Does anybody have any suggestions to help me out with this issue?

Thanx,

Tony

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tony, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

RoyR

Jan 1, 2012
Pardon this obvious suggestion, but did you accidentally turn on Airplane Mode? If that is on, Wifi will always shut off when you power down, and it will remain off when the tablet is turned on again. You can turn wifi on manually again, even while in Airplane Mode, but you have to remember to do it.