Coby Kyros MID7032 and MID7048

dnowz

Dec 27, 2012
na DL ko na sir, try ko mmya,

nope i dont have CWM, will it work on my device even i dont have CWM? (roots and gapps)

dnowz

Dec 27, 2012
I have tried installing the roots and gapps. But I don't know if its rooted or not. The installing finished successfully then it rebooted. Google play should be there or not? Do I have to install it separately? Sorry noob.

dnowz

Dec 27, 2012
i just downloaded the file again, install it in this way, (because there's no Settings > About tablet > System updates > Install system update > From internal storage on my tab,)

Settings > Back up and Reset > Recovery mode > (my tab restart then boot in recovery mode)

Wipe data/factory

Apply update from SD > Select update.zip > (Installing . . . Install from SDcard complete.) > reboot system now.

it should work...:D

Thanks to vampire

dnowz

Dec 27, 2012
hi guys

i encounter another problem with my 7032, i cant install some apps from google play, it says not compatible with my device,

so i search this thread and found Tweak_Playstore.zip,

i dont know how to install it in my tab, and i think i need the CWM which is i dont know how install?

anyone care to help?

(can i install Tweak_Playstore.zip without the CWM?) how can i do that?

many thanks!

Last edited:

lila_stern

Jan 8, 2013
Hi all, I hope you could help me with my coby kyros mid 7032. I can't unlock it. I set a pattern but its not accepting it. If you could tell me how I could reset the tablet to factory settings, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

ravenryuu

Dec 15, 2012
Hi all, I hope you could help me with my coby kyros mid 7032. I can't unlock it. I set a pattern but its not accepting it. If you could tell me how I could reset the tablet to factory settings, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

I don't know if your 7032 has it, but my 7034 has a reset button on the back (very small pin hole)...I hope to never use it, but maybe it will work if you have it too?

Edit...just realized - maybe this reset button on the back is for general or soft reset, not "factory" or hard reset :confused: Sorry...I'm new to tablets...just thinking out loud, so please pardon me.

Edit again...this was found on the Coby support page: http://www.cobyusa.com/?p=kyros-support - it's strange how it's a general FAQ, but the steps outlined below specifically state "MID7015"...so maybe it's not worth trying since your tablet is 7032...

How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?

This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
  1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
  2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
  3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
  4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
  5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
  6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
  7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
  8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
  9. You will now be able to access the tablet.

Last edited: