Coby tablet 7015 help cant see videos

PUCHO223

Dec 13, 2010
please help i own a coby 7015 and cant see you tube videos or any video only get audio
if any of you can help me to solve this will be appreciated thanks.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
are you using the you tube app or trying to view videos on the web? because if your trying on the web your tablet doesnt support flash videos so that wont work and if its the youtube app thats not working try using the low res youtube app

PUCHO223

Dec 13, 2010
hello: thanks for the reply,yes im trying to view on web conected on wi fi, why the tablet dont support it? im new on this type of tablet pc
i have to download anything to my tablet to view videos or simply it dint work on my tablet? lmk thaks.

jimdon44

Jan 13, 2011
I just bought a coby 7015. I previously had a Cruz Reader so I have some experience with having problems seeing flash videos on lower cost tablets. If you or anyone else is interested, you need to download the SKYFIRE browser and use that as your primary browser. It allows you to view many, but not all, flash videos from the web.

Cutty1

Dec 18, 2010
If you Only Have Audio Try going to your Settings,Sound and Display,Output Select and Make sure None has a dot in the Circle...See if that Helps

Cutty1

Dec 18, 2010
Try Going to Settings, Sounds and Display,Output select and Make sure none has a Dot beside it ..See if that Helps