Coby Technical Support

SaeMii3N

Dec 17, 2011
I only have a few things to say about their Technical Support team, it's freakin' horrible! To add on with their buggy products, their Customer Support is just as bad.

Anybody else have problems with trying to reach their Technical Support center?

CobyCS

May 23, 2012
I actually do the customer service for Coby Electronics, our warranty is 1 year from the purchase date with a receipt. If you have your receipt, box me and I'll give you the information to get a replacement.

micellin

Dec 19, 2012
hi i have android 4.0.3 ics coby kyros mid8048-8 wifi after a factory reset i have lost my wifi button can anyone help me?i thing i delete some wifi drivers from the system.​

linhen21

Jan 5, 2013
I, too, have had issues with Coby's tech support. My 7127 does not have a factory reset and my son has set the pattern lock code and doesn't remember it. Coby can't do anything to help. Basically, they told me to throw it in the trash and buy a new one. I will NEVER buy another Coby product.

puppyy7187

Jan 15, 2013
Hey i got a coby mid7022 and i cant download games or anythin my app store said its not compatable with my device n even if i try to download stuff off googleit fails everytime

JoeGlider

Mar 14, 2012
I actually do the customer service for Coby Electronics, our warranty is 1 year from the purchase date with a receipt. If you have your receipt, box me and I'll give you the information to get a replacement.

Oh yeah, I sent mine a month ago with everything told included and still waiting for a response. No emails answered, tried to contact customer care since to let them know that I forgot the 32GB memory card inside and unfortunatelly they treated me horrrible. They not only said me that the memory was garbage trash (Who belive that, they take it for themself), they said that I will have to wait 4 to 8 more weeks if I'm lucky for them to return my tablet back.

Last edited:

JoeGlider

Mar 14, 2012
I, too, have had issues with Coby's tech support. My 7127 does not have a factory reset and my son has set the pattern lock code and doesn't remember it. Coby can't do anything to help. Basically, they told me to throw it in the trash and buy a new one. I will NEVER buy another Coby product.
You should sue them or file a complaint to the Consumer Department what is what I'm planning to do.:mad:

JoeGlider

Mar 14, 2012
I only have a few things to say about their Technical Support team, it's freakin' horrible! To add on with their buggy products, their Customer Support is just as bad.

Anybody else have problems with trying to reach their Technical Support center?

I totally agree with you. They are bloody horrible!

snickersmom

Mar 1, 2012
I to am having problems, tablet won't turn on any more. I also have another tablet--when opeing, I forgot my password, so, what should I do?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
For the tablet that is totally dead, sell it for spare parts as Coby is no longer in business. The tablet whose password you forgot should be accessible if you do a factory reset through the recovery. You will lose all your apps and data but will be able to use the tablet.