Contacts for Google Voice & Kyros Email?

vickishops

Jul 27, 2011
I have got the email app that came on my Kyros 7024 running fine, but there is no place to put in contacts to send email; you have to type in the whole email address and no place to save them.

I also have the same problem with Google Voice. I installed it, have a Google number, but there is no place to save contacts. In the instructions it says you can enter a name if you have their phone number in your contacts, but I have no contacts.

I cannot seem to find a place where contacts are stored in my tablet or an app for an address book. Please help!

Jul 18, 2011
There is no native contacts app. You can root your tablet and there are instructions in the forums for adding contacts. But if you don't plan to root (like me) you can use GoContactsEX (make sure it's the EX version). It will not let you add "new" contacts so I used settings to sink my twitter and facebook contacts and then edited those contacts to my email contact addresess. It integrated automatically with the native mail app.

For google voice you can use your computer to add contacts to Voice and they will sync with your tablet app.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum