Contixo Kids Tablet

tracor

Dec 29, 2015
Hi, I'm tracor and new to tablets and forums. I have no idea what I'm doing! Anyway, I bought a Contixo kids tablet for my granddaughter, which requires the adult to set it up before a child uses it. However, it has taken me hours to try to figure out he "quick" start guide. There is no user's manual, just a suggestion to contact Contixo by email and wait for response. PLEASE TELL ME I CAN FIND A USERS MANUAL ONLINE SOMEWHERE!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You're unlikely to find much in the way of a manual anywhere. None of the Android tablets have one that I'm aware of. That's why there are forums.

tracor

Dec 29, 2015
You're unlikely to find much in the way of a manual anywhere. None of the Android tablets have one that I'm aware of. That's why there are forums.
Oops my bad - told you I know nothing! Okay, then hopefully someone can help me. Step 1 is to go to the Parent Mode then select "Developer options" in the Settings to install apps. There is no obvious parent mode. Next, after rebooting, I'm supposed to set up my parent control account (which I can't find) by accepting the license agreement (can't find). Does anyone have some general, common suggestions?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Nina1414

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, I'm tracor and new to tablets and forums. I have no idea what I'm doing! Anyway, I bought a Contixo kids tablet for my granddaughter, which requires the adult to set it up before a child uses it. However, it has taken me hours to try to figure out he "quick" start guide. There is no user's manual, just a suggestion to contact Contixo by email and wait for response. PLEASE TELL ME I CAN FIND A USERS MANUAL ONLINE SOMEWHERE!
Helllo I bought the tablet for christmas for my grandson and I am in the same place you were...Did you ever get any help or figure out the settings?

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Hello Nina 1414, welcome.
First thing you should try is to contact Contixo, they should be able to get you started.
Contact Us

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Spent a while checking the internet and couldn't find much. My suggestion is to do a YouTube search for Contixo Kids Tablets,and take a look at some. Some of the reviewers may show how to set it up.
Good luck.