Convert/Transfer iTunes movies to Motorola Xoom for smoothly playing

aqlucky

Mar 16, 2012
Convert/Transfer iTunes movies to Motorola Xoom for smoothly playing

Summary: Tricks for watching iTunes movies/tv shows on Xoom in full screen, and how to convert iTunes m4v to Xoom mp4 for smoothly playing

Hot News: Pavtube Studio is offering Spring Specials offer, Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Coupon Code. The most popular software Pavtube Blu-ray/DVD Ripper is at 20% discount from March 9 to April 9. You can get up to 50% off coupon when/if you finished a simple survey. Come on, never Miss the Chance.

Watch iTunes movies on my Xoom? I want to transfer movies from my iTunes to my Motorola Tablet for enjoying on the trip. How do I do this? I know I probably can't watch DRM movies, but I have non-drm movies in my Library. I must be missing a step somewhere because I can't get this to work. What exactly do I do on the Xoom to be able to view my iTunes movies?
transfer-itunes-movie-to-xoom.jpg

According to my experience, stripping DRM from iTunes is the best solution to get iTunes movies work normally on the Motorola Xoom. In fact, as is so often the case with DRM, there are all kinds of ways that iTunes prevents you from watching your movie via non-authorized devices included with the Xoom Android Tablet. Here I am sharing my experience to remove DRM from iTunes to help those who wanna get iTunes movies on Xoom.

First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a DRM-removing tool to get around the iTunes DRM restriction. There are many programs out there that allow us to make free iTunes m4v movies out of DRM-protected contents. A recommended one is ChewTune, a top iTunes m4v to Xoom Converter which handles iTunes DRM-protected videos and Windows Media DRM contents. Meanwhile the playback of the converted iTunes movie is smooth and decent as possible as original. Below is a detail guide for converting iTunes movies to Motorola Xoom for smoothly playing.

How to transfer movies/TV shows from iTunes to Motorola Xoom?

Free Download the top iTunes to Android Tablet Converter

To be prepared, set iTunes not to remember playback position. Here's the way to go: Launch iTunes, and switch to Movies under LIBRARY. Select the videos you'd like to convert, right click to select Get Info -> Options -> Remember position -> No -> OK.

Step 1. Drag and drop the movies from iTunes library to the iTunes DRM movie to Xoom Converter.
put-itunes-movies-to-android-tablet_clip_image008.jpg

Step 2. Select Motorola Xoom supported video formats. Click on Format -> Android -> Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Motorola Xoom and supplies full-screen playback.

Step 3. Start conversion from iTunes m4v to h.264 mp4 for Xoom. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.

When conversion completes, click "Open" to get the output files. Now you're ready to get the converted iTunes movies onto Xoom. So there you have it. Now you can watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom at ease. Hope this article will supply something useful for you.

More Movie-Entertainment Tips for Motorola Xoom:

Rip Blu-ray to Xoom

Put DVD movies on Motorola Xoom

Tricks for playing Digital Copy on Xoom