Cruz Tablet ADB mount commands?

kxs783kms

Dec 20, 2010
Hi everyone. Since reports are that the tablet is already rooted, I was wondering if anyone had the adb mount commands. My only goal here is to get in the /system/app folder and remove some of the bloatware and free up some space. Root explorer installed, but didn't have su access. So I'm wondering and asking if this is even possible? Thanks.

Last edited:

brett8187

Jan 10, 2011
Using astro just browse to the directory (at the top of astro it says what directory you are in) I dont believe that is the right folder though, if you want to remove icons I think that is a private hidden folder but i cant remember where that was for the life of me, if you find it let me know, i might know a few abd commands to remove items

I've tried so many market .apk's from the web and I'm unable to find any that work, i was able to get google maps .apk to work!

JC51705

Dec 27, 2011
I just got this tablet for Christmas and I had to download skyfire version 2.0, to be able to watch videos other than you tube. I believe I downloaded it from freewarelovers.com, kioskea.net, or you can also try http://androidforums.com. I also had to download youtube Version 1.3 or 2.1 I believe in order to get you tube videos. Since then It has worked great. I get videos and youtube vid's as well. I hope that can help for other Issues that may occur.