Cruz Tablet and Android Marketplace

Nov 27, 2010
I red the review on the cruz tablet right from this website and it states they tested apps like skyfire browser and replingo pdf reader. These are apps from the android marketplace which the cruz does not have. How do they get these apps on there? Can I download files from the android marketplace on my pc and push them to my cruz?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You can side load these from other Markets such as Slideme. Google Slidement and you will find it

jlaubin

Oct 24, 2010
there are 2 ways to do it..on your tablet, go to cnet.com, to download..then look up slideme..you can download the file from cnet to your tablet or pc..the other place to look, again with yoyr tablet is "freewarelovers.com" its another great site..slide me is a market palce that you keep on the tablet like google market..freeware lover is a site to look up freeware I got Kindle there.

tjdd

May 16, 2011
thank you ,,I am going to try those ideas out,,, I went ahead and reset my tablet,,, but nothing,,I still can not get a download from the market.Now I will try what y'all are sugesting :)