Custom ROM for my Superpad/Flytouch III Version Possible?

PhoenixUK

Feb 21, 2012
Hi All,

I sourced a Superpad III / Flytouch III for my step daughter recently from an ebay seller allegedly based in the UK (before I found your site) and initially didn't have any problems with it but now it won't connect to our wi-fi router. You select "activate wi-f-" by putting the little green tick in and it attempts to find it but then just says "disconnecting wi-fi" and takes the green tick out of the box.

I have flashed and rooted a couple of tablets before for friends but would like to know if anybody can point me to a specific ROM that is known to work with my version / model, it would be very much appreciated;

Details from the "About" section in "Settings"

Model No: Android Tab10
Android Version: V2.3 2011-12-31 (001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9
root@wanghua-desktop #504
Build number: FRF85B

However, I haven't installed a custom ROM on an internal SD card setup before. I would like to know if I can do it simply from an external TF card instead this time, or do I truly have to open the tablet to remove this internal storage card and place the custom rom files on that to flash it?

Any help, knowledge or guidance with the above or my version (Would I be right in saying it's more than likely a cloned version?) would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rob