Day 1 of 5 days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
androidtshirt.jpg

On the first day of Christmas Androidtablets.net gave to me a free t-shirt. To start off our 5 days of Christmas giveaways we have an I heart androidtablets.net t-shirt. You read that right an Androidtablet.net t-shirt the first of its kind. The winner will get to pick the size of shirt. This is a great way to show off your Android and Androidtablets.net pride. We hope the winner enjoys the t-shirt. To enter to win just leave a comment on this thread answering these two questions 1. Would you like to be able to purchase androidtablets.net merchandise? 2. If yes what kind of merchandise would you like to be able to purchase? Only one comment per person and this contest will end Friday December 10th at 12 pm Arizona time.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I would like to see androidtablet.net gear. Aside from tshirts I thought items that coincide with what the site about is most fitting ie techy things to accompany our tablets and accessories.

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
1. Would you like to be able to purchase androidtablets.net merchandise?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes... it's a great way to show pride in this website, and also a good way to support the community.

2. If yes what kind of merchandise would you like to be able to purchase?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Stickers, coffee mugs, pens, decals to put on Tablets, T-Shirts, Jackets, Mice, Mousepad, Calendar, Coasters, Blanket, heck even a License Plate Frame =)

... good luck to the winner... wear it proud!

robop

Dec 6, 2010
1 I would be open to buying gear

2 I think things like mug's, T-shirt's, calender's, and key chain's would be cool but I would also like to see tablet covers and maybe even caring cases!!! :cool:

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I would be interested in items. Other than the typical shirts and coffee mugs and keychain items, I think it'd be cool to see some tablet accessories, such as carry cases, a deskstand/holder, things like that.

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
Very nice shirt.
1. Yes, I would interested in purchase stuff.
2. Shirts, coffee mugs and maybe tablet protectors / cases.

fbales

May 5, 2010
Yes. Baseball style hats. And T-shirts. These are my two favorite things to buy, and I have a lot of T's. ;)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
1. yes, of course
2. same as above, decals, mugs, etc. would also be interested in development materials, discounts on tablet accessories, and fusion power supplies! ;-)

todoteck

May 6, 2010
yes!
android toys and phone and tablet accessories with android logo.(cases, bumpers, stands etc)
merry xmas androidtablets.net!

maddog69

Nov 22, 2010
yes.
Ideas i maybe interested would Be Android shaped coaster or sticker to go on the rear of the tablet or case.

Sent from my MID using Android Tablet Forum App

Comacine

Aug 23, 2010
1. Yes I would buy androidtablets.net merchandise! What a worthy cause : )
2. I would definitely get a tshirt, a bumper sticker, other stickers, a 7" tablet case.

Status
Not open for further replies.