Dead A100

95bv5

May 21, 2012
My one month old A100 was on my desk streaming Pandora. I left the office for about 30 minutes and when I returned it was dead. No lights, no screen, nothing. I tried the power button/volume trick but no luck. I called customer support and was asked for the serial #. I was unable to get it from the machine since it wouldn't turn on. Fortunately, I had kept the original box or else I may have been out of luck:( It is now at Acer for repair/replacement (they even paid the shipping!). Other than this issue, it has been fantastic. No complaints whatsoever and it turned out to be a much better machine than I had anticipated.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Now comes the tough part...

Waiting for it to come back. I had my TF101 for 28 days and I had to send it in for an exchange. Took about 9 days to do that, and I went crazy for about 8 of them!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello 95bv5, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're pleased with your new tablet and Acer is taking care of the problem at no cost to you. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

95bv5

May 21, 2012
I just checked the tracking number and it is on the truck to be delivered to my home today. It will be nice to have it back.