Dee Parker

Dee Parker

Feb 3, 2011
Hi there, can somebody help please. Im having problems with my 7" Google Android Tablet APAD, EPAD MID Wifi & Camera. It just doesnt load at all? The screen goed blank after loading. Should I reboot it? If so How ?

Hope someone can help please

Dee

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Has it worked previously and this is a new thing? Or did you just get it and it won't start? Or, did you do something like try to flash a ROM, or install a new APK and then the issues started?

Dee Parker

Feb 3, 2011
I have had a look and there is no pin sized reset button. When I switch it on the little green man appears and the word loading comes up and then there is nothing but a blank screen but I can hear music coming from it??? Anyone help me please. cheers Dee

Dee Parker

Feb 3, 2011
Its new, the kids played with it for a very short while then it stopped working. They didnt install anything that they know of. They were at the time looking at free apps? cheers Dee

Dee Parker

Feb 3, 2011
Its new, the kids played with it for a very short while then it stopped working. They didnt install anything that they know of. They were at the time looking at free apps? cheers Dee

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Where did you buy it from? I would ask and see if you can get a replacement/refund or if it is a known problem.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you can also try this....press and hold the power button for at least 60 seconds....and then when it seems like too long....hold it another minute. This may reset it.

Otherwise you can try a button reset, but unfortuately there are many different combinations of buttons that you can use to effect a tablet reset, so there is no definitive answer on this. Most popular is Power and Home at the same time, followed by Power and either Volume up or Power and Volume Down.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
In all likelihood...it is is a PDF located on said dead device! Just saying...