Details on the new Android Asus Eee Pad

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
eeepad-ces2011.jpeg

Asus, one of the premiere component manufacturers in the tech industry is gearing up to show off a new series of Eee Pads at CES next year. They have at least three models they are set to announce: the EP102, the EP121 and the EP101. The EP101 and EP102 both come with a 10" screen, and may be arriving with Honeycomb. Furthermore, one of them, the EP101, may have a detachable keyboard feature as well. The EP121 will have a 12" screen and an Intel Corei5 CPU, which makes it seem more like a Netbook than a Tablet. Looks like the Tablet/Pad market is about to get very crowded.

Source: Details Emerge about the Android Asus Eee Pad - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

8IRon8Man3

Oct 19, 2010
I love asus products. If they make one that doesn't have 3G, I might just finally buy a tablet.

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
I like Asus too... except I ended up selling my G73JH gaming tablet because it ran rather hot and had some inherent glitches that were never addressed by the company (laggy/gltchy keyboard and crappy touchpad). But it could run practically any game at full specs. Hopefully Asus will have a less glitchy tablet introduction than the glitch G73JH.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
12" screen? Wow! I hope the specs on these machines are good. Unless they the name has already been trademarked...should call it the EPIC!