Dissected smartbook surfer 360 mn 10u

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Hello all,

After having taken my tablet to two repair shops and both of them saying it's stuck in a loop and can't be accessed, I've decided to have a look for myself. I have now disconnected the battery in the hope that will jolt it back into life. Failing that, is there anything else I could try?
Many thanks in advance.

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Were you able to get it into recovery mode?
Hi Jeffrey,

After I performed a reset when the tablet was working all I had when I powered it up was a blank screen followed by the jellypad symbol which is where it stays. I've tried all kinds of combinations to get to the menu but to no avail. Could it be something to so with the sd card?

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
I've tried all kinds of combination including volume down and power. But nothing seems to get me into any kind of menu.

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Thanks for the link spider. I've tried these combinations and now I've resorted to drastic measures. The back is off and I've disconnected the battery. I've left for a while until yesterday. I reconnected the battery. Charged it then unplugged and powered up. As a result, there is no difference.
I've tried using an a-a USB cable to connect it to my laptop but it won't install the drivers.
Anyone got any other things I could try?
Cheers.