Do tablet sellers negotiate on price?

jsp_1983

Dec 11, 2011
I'm wondering if Chinese tablet sellers are open to negotiation/ offers on price, or if they only tend to sell at the prices advertised on their sites?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That would of course depend on the seller, but the companies pretty much sell at their advertised price. An exception might be if you were purchasing more than 1 or 2 tablets or the seller only had 1 or2 tablets.

jsp_1983

Dec 11, 2011
That would of course depend on the seller, but the companies pretty much sell at their advertised price. An exception might be if you were purchasing more than 1 or 2 tablets or the seller only had 1 or2 tablets.

Thanks - I'm just looking to buy a single tablet for myself at the moment. I don't suppose anybody could recommend (or PM me, if recommendations aren't allowed to be posted) any dealers who are known to negotiate, could they?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Why don't you see if the tablet you want sells on e bay. You could get lucky bidding on it....I can share few tips with you on how to win a bid!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

jsp_1983

Dec 11, 2011
Why don't you see if the tablet you want sells on e bay. You could get lucky bidding on it....I can share few tips with you on how to win a bid!

Thanks, but the tablet I want is usually only on a Buy It Now - and costs more than is being sold for directly.

Looks like I'll just contact a few retailers and ask if they can do a price on a tablet and accessories bundle.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Now you made me curious.....what tablet you want to buy?