Dopo 10.1 backwards screen data

tigerj18

Feb 27, 2013
We have had our Dopo 10.1 tablet since Dec/2012 and just two months later we powered it on and all of the data (except pictures) was backwards (you might have been able to read it if you were inside the computer screen looking out - crazy as that may sound). Even crazier was the fix...since I could not find anything about this issue anywhere, and was planning to call Dopo support the following morning, I got a bit frustrated and basically hit the rear side of the tablet with my hand for a quick jolt - nothing severe, but a good pop, and voila the screen flashed back to a normal screen (no longer backwards text)...in all my years I've never witnessed anything like that. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again or something else...but there are plenty of noted problems with these tablets so I'm not holding my breath. but at least I have a potential fix for the next problem...

ptrentini

Feb 7, 2014
Hey! I want to thank you for your post. Incredibly the hard pop solution worked for me. I was loosing hope already. Here a Contixo LR102 tablet. Thank you again man.

hungryjoe22

Feb 9, 2014
We have had our Dopo 10.1 tablet since Dec/2012 and just two months later we powered it on and all of the data (except pictures) was backwards (you might have been able to read it if you were inside the computer screen looking out - crazy as that may sound). Even crazier was the fix...since I could not find anything about this issue anywhere, and was planning to call Dopo support the following morning, I got a bit frustrated and basically hit the rear side of the tablet with my hand for a quick jolt - nothing severe, but a good pop, and voila the screen flashed back to a normal screen (no longer backwards text)...in all my years I've never witnessed anything like that. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again or something else...but there are plenty of noted problems with these tablets so I'm not holding my breath. but at least I have a potential fix for the next problem...

The Dopo, or Double Power 1010 tablet has a tiny pinhole on the back corner which, when a paper clip is inserted, will give you a Soft Reset that will clear up most problems. It normally will NOT damage any of your settings, notes, or affect any of your apps.