Downloaded some apps, cant get them to work

arsoninvt

Dec 6, 2010
I have downloaded a few apps. Kindle book reader, its there but only flashes the book for a second then goes black. Also downloaded Angry birds game for my daughter, but only shows part of the screen. Is there an upgrade I need to do??? Also will not play my mp3 music from sd card, how do I make this work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Randy

arsoninvt

Dec 6, 2010
From what I am reading. My tablet is a Flytouch, it is all black, vibrates when powering on/off. The info I can find is "Firmware 1.6, Kernel 2.6.29-00236g4f8dbbbdirty, build #1.9, v1.9_88," can I put another ROM on it? Just learning about these tablets, all info is really appreciated, I just dont want to brick the thing.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
you might need an older version of the kindle reader but that would need some research, with angry birds they havent come out with their light version for the lower end devices which when they do i think will solve alot of problems for tablets, and with the music issue have you tried different music players? i personally use mort player and enjoy it quit a bit

MrHabaki

Oct 25, 2010
I would say the same about angry birds... you can try panda vs ninjas, that's the same type of game and works with epad/flytouch, but slow.

About the music player: I haven't my device here, but you can set the mp3 folder somewhere... I think pressing the menu button gives you a choice...

I use Meridian media player. That's pretty nice working on flytouch!