Easily Root Android Tablet with One Click

mallaccra

Jan 4, 2011
i'm using zte v9 light. i use UniversalAndroot-1.6.2-beta5 to root my device but unfortunately it will only "temporary root" meaning after a reboot the device need to be rooted again. has anyone here manage to root their zte v9 permanently?

Edit:
Finally got it perm rooted via superoneclick....

Last edited:

Jhawk

Jan 2, 2011
!I tried it installed just fine but then I got this error "Failed! No~~~ fu goo~~~" what does that mean

dracennight

May 19, 2011
none of the above have worked on my zt-180 z4root and Universal Androot say they have rooted the phone yet busybox will not install says no root. super one click says it rooted the tablet yet it fails its own test. su will not allow access to root. any ideas? really need to get this thing rooted to turn off the 3g which isn't there....I have a thread started on the zenthink 180 v1 board where I list all specs and info on the tablet and what all I have tried. I would even be willing to root manually if someone could just give me a walk through on it. not even burn tool seams to work on my tablet. I think I have a newer version that hasn't been rooted yet just not sure.

Aug 4, 2011
[h=2]Coby Kyros MID8024 - root?[/h] Good day!
Immediately apologize for the rough language (automatic translation)!
Please tell me how to get root access (Root) in this plonshete? Note that Rootexplorer works there (installed) program BusyBox, available through the ES Explorer to system folders are. Terminal on the su command to permit Root access is not asking! Help me!

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone care to HELP this near-newbie with guidance on rooting and installing Gingerbread on a Viewsonic G Tablet? I would be eternally greatful for any help/guidance.

Jon

millher

Sep 7, 2011
Hello Guys, how are you ?? Can I use this procedure on my Asus 10.1 tablet? Really I'm new on Android and I want to root my table to install programas with out problems or error messages.

Thanks for your help.
:cool:

millher

Sep 7, 2011
Any news about this?
Thank you !!!

Enviado desde mi Transformer TF101 usando Android Tablet Forum

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
Good stuff..

I can confirm that Z4root works with the Gen-E tablet, which is based on NEC Renesas EMMA Mobile EV2.

I believe these rooting tools is likely to work with most chinese made tablets.

millher

Sep 7, 2011
Any news about this?
Thank you !!!

Enviado desde mi Transformer TF101 usando Android Tablet Forum

Hello Guys, I cannot root my tablet using the application on this post. Can anybody knows the correct procedure to root my Asus Transformer Tablet??

Thanks for your help.

Regards. :cool:

androidguy

Jan 11, 2011
I rooted a couple of tablets - a 7 inch MID and a 10 inch Zenithink epad ZT-180. Instructions worked for the most part. Was a while back though. Newer ones are easier to root IMO

arehman2003

Oct 7, 2011
Hi i have the following machine and i want to root it.

Model: sawee10
1ghz processor, 512MB RAM, 1024x600 rez, 2USB's, 1TF card, 9volts running froyo 2.2

I want to root it and then may be if i am lucky then i want to install honey comb on it ...

Thanks!