Easily Root Android Tablet with One Click

aussie2

Oct 9, 2011
Hi, just want to check if anyone has tried this on the Arnova 7G2. Also is there any danger with this if you cant root your tablet - if it doesnt will it just go back to normal or does it mess anything up.

lindab137

Dec 10, 2011
I have a Superpad 10" M1006S and I'm looking for a root solution. Will your rom help me? I am a relative newbie. I have a 7" WonderMedia 8650 that I successfully rooted.

mstrmstr

Dec 2, 2011
FYI the Chinese MID (mobile Internet Device) ie 7" tablet Roots fine with this and the Z4 rooting tool. You may have to "install" more than once and it takes but 4 minutes. A very EZ process.
I suggest dumping all the Chinese social sites and QQ apps on these to get your space back. Also run the m009s_en_update.apk tool found elsewhere to change the language to English with no hassle.
After all is said also use a Tablet ANTIVIRUS like and.anti.v1.5.apk found elsewhere. We always seem to forget that for some reason.
All I wanted was the control to run apps I wanted and the ability to dump bloat since these Tabs are sensitive to program overloading.
Most tabs out ow run Android 2.2 or better, Froyo and are quite moldable. I bought a set of five for $20.80 US each from a wholesaler direct in China. The market is pregnant with all kinds of small tabs now- the prices have tanked. I don't feel bad if I smoke one. Guys, these are not I pads but are nice toys that have huge FREE potential. My I phone does more but the screen size blows for these old eyes.

Last edited:

melliejoy

Jan 23, 2012
Haha does it work on the Saycool A710? (that is apparently the name of my little Chinese tablet)

ogaitch

Feb 18, 2012
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has tried this on the sony tablet s, as I do not want to brick it.....Please advise :)

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
Will it depends on what O.S it is running on. " example Os means operating system. Its either iceceam, gingerbead 1.2 or 2.3.3 that that way you can figure out which softwear to use and it wont bug out you're tablet. but if i think wondermedia (mid) 8650 is running a version of gingerbread. but im not sure which one you're running.
I hope this helps some what.

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
every tablet is a small computer. If it bricks, You can always reformat. LOL but I've never played with a sony tablet. Im sure they are easier to figure out than the CHINES MID tablets.
if you let us know the information on your tablet maybe some one, who has worked on a SONY Tablet will be able to help.

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
Melliejoy, they should work the majority tablets are runing on Linux OS .. small sized compacked version for tablets. If not just type in the type of tablet on market and it will direct you to the apps that the tablet can use. or (the os.).

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks for the great source

$Thank you.jpg

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
I have to Z-180 on the way (both not working yet) and sounds like something i might like to try as well. Thanks

faithie

Apr 4, 2012
anyone try this on a Craig tablet? ive got one with gingerbread, its a cmp744a. anyone know if it will work?