Easy and Cheap tablet

seteva

Aug 23, 2012
Hello, I've read through a lot of forums and am trying to find a good answer. My husband is not totally computer savy, needs the most basic phone (just now getting the hang of texting). He is really hard on phones, there for a while we had to replace them at least once every other month (he works on steel buildings, building, etc). Our dilemma is that he works out of town for weeks at a time, and my 7 year old misses him something awful (and mom too). I have thought of getting him a most basic tablet (or phone I guess) where he can either video call, or skype. I have an iphone, but I'm not about to spend that kind of money on his phone just for facetime. We have 3 tablets, but only one of those (the Nexus 7) supports SKYPE. What are some other options? Hate to spend $200 for him a tablet like that.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello, I've read through a lot of forums and am trying to find a good answer. My husband is not totally computer savy, needs the most basic phone (just now getting the hang of texting). He is really hard on phones, there for a while we had to replace them at least once every other month (he works on steel buildings, building, etc). Our dilemma is that he works out of town for weeks at a time, and my 7 year old misses him something awful (and mom too). I have thought of getting him a most basic tablet (or phone I guess) where he can either video call, or skype. I have an iphone, but I'm not about to spend that kind of money on his phone just for facetime. We have 3 tablets, but only one of those (the Nexus 7) supports SKYPE. What are some other options? Hate to spend $200 for him a tablet like that.

Hi seteva, welcome to the forum!
For a most basic tablet for kids, i think you can take a look at the Teclast P76A 7 inch android 4.0 tablet, it's for ONLY $78 shipped in our site, welcome to order! :)