eLocity A7

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Yeah but it'll probably won't ship till after the 18. My order says between Nov 18 to Dec 15 or something like that. This is really what I'm waiting for despite the Tegra 2 concerns. I come to the conclusion this is what I want. At least for the moment. I keep hearing different things about the Galaxy Tab Wifi. Best Buy told me there's a good chance it won't be sold till after the Holidays, if even that.

Bummer.

Oct 2, 2010
Yeah but it'll probably won't ship till after the 18. My order says between Nov 18 to Dec 15 or something like that. This is really what I'm waiting for despite the Tegra 2 concerns. I come to the conclusion this is what I want. At least for the moment. I keep hearing different things about the Galaxy Tab Wifi. Best Buy told me there's a good chance it won't be sold till after the Holidays, if even that.

Bummer.

I heard that too. I ended up getting a Dell streak to keep me busy until I can actually play with some of the 7 inch tablets. Soon now!

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Awww...surely you've bought from Amazon before. That estimate is not worth the paper it's written on. Maybe I'm a raving optimist, but I translate "1 to 3 weeks" as "1 week, unless it sells out in the first week!"

-Matt

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Awww...surely you've bought from Amazon before. That estimate is not worth the paper it's written on. Maybe I'm a raving optimist, but I translate "1 to 3 weeks" as "1 week, unless it sells out in the first week!"

-Matt

That may very well be so. I wouldn't know and I have ordered from Amazon before and they have always shipped on dates given. But this is not really an Amazon call, more on when Elocity releases shipment. So let's hope for a soon release, otherwise Nov 18 would be a fairly accurate statement.

Oct 2, 2010
So whatever happened to the eLocity A7? I thought it was supposed to be shipping soon. It's also listed as "unavailable" on Amazon right now.

Does anyone know?

lcizzle

Oct 24, 2010
I just did my daily eLocity search on Amazon.com and the product is no longer listed. (for me that is)