- Feb 2, 2011
Released today - Firmware Update - Version 2.0127 (93 MB) - Feb. 4, 2011
- Download the Firmware Update ZIP file at the bottom of this page to your PC or Mac.
- Copy the ZIP file from your PC or Mac to a MicroSD card. The file must be copied to the ROOT DIRECTORY of the MicroSD card. Make sure you do not copy the file into a subfolder.
- Insert the MicroSD into the slot at the top of the A7 Tablet.
- Plug the A7 Tablet into an electrical outlet using the AC adaptor.
- Open Settings > About device > System updates > Update device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. The system will restart automatically in update mode, then will restart when the update is complete.
- To confirm that your update has been correctly installed, open Settings > About device. Scroll down to Build version and you should see PBJ8000.2.0127.