Email notification always at " 0 emails" even when my Smart Phone shows emails??

TF700

Oct 6, 2012
When I turn the TF700 ON, there is a notification area on the right of the screen that always shows " 0 emails" even when my Gmail and my Smart phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) show emails have been received.

Why is this showing no emails when I know for sure emails are available to look at ??

JP

ArchersTF700

Oct 16, 2012
Been watching your post. I have the same question/problem. Don't know if it's a glitch or something i'm doing wrong. Hope we can get some help.

TF700

Oct 6, 2012
Been watching your post. I have the same question/problem. Don't know if it's a glitch or something i'm doing wrong. Hope we can get some help.

Mot sure whether this will help, but see my reply to leeshor below.

It will display the mail for the stock client by default, not the G-Mail client.

Thanks !

You know ... this is rather embarrassing :eek: but I just "discovered" that my settings in "Accounts and Sync" were not yet checked for automatic synching.
So, I went to "settings" > "Accounts and Sync" > pressed on each of the small "twirly" things just next to the two (in my case) email accounts.
Now the main screen will show when emails are "IN" (available).

Is that all there was to it?

Thanks.