emulators on these things?

kmack

Sep 11, 2010
i can't live without my retro games, (gba, gb, snes, ect.) i know how to do this on my pc, but is it possible on a tablet running android?:confused:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
there is basically an emulator for every system there is even a PlayStation one. now if these work on a tablet is something you will have to find out

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
The draw back that i see with emulators on the tablets that are out now is the fact that for most of them to be truely playable you have to have a multi-touch screen or have bluetooth (as they have apps on the android market that will allow you to use Wii remotes as input methods for android but they use a bluetooth iterface)
if you're device allows usb hosting MAYBE you can get by with using a usb game pad??

they work great on my Moto Droid.. but i haven't even tried on my Gentouch because it doesn't support multitouch, bluetooth or usb hosting... if you have a dveice that overcomes one these then i say they'd work pretty well...

kmack

Sep 11, 2010
Hanz: for sure, i love google, but i hadn't gotten a straight answer, will it work. i wanted to know before i bought one but i suppose i must take a leap of faith!

swould333: VERY good ideas, i will look into moto droid as well, im a big fan of usb hosting.

Probbiethe1: Yes, for sure, i just wasn't sure if they would work on a tablet.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Hanz: for sure, i love google, but i hadn't gotten a straight answer, will it work. i wanted to know before i bought one but i suppose i must take a leap of faith!

swould333: VERY good ideas, i will look into moto droid as well, im a big fan of usb hosting.

Probbiethe1: Yes, for sure, i just wasn't sure if they would work on a tablet.

they have demo emulators for free that you can test with