EPAD | RDX TURBO | ROOTED CORE ROM | Tz113F | MARKET | APPLE I | 28 APPS | 12/19/10

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010

This is Rooted ROM is called RDX TURBO it's the most quickest ROM that is currently available on the forum. It has all the latest updates and tweaks are included. It's bundled with 28 APPS these APPS are standard and the rooted core adds. Some new ideas in my testing methods are now included and these APPS will help you.

There is an APP for recovering APPS so what ever you download from MARKET you can backup those APPS now and place them on your SD card. There is also System Optimizer to clean out the junk APPS that are draining your battery to fast and also stop the WiFi from going off. The goal is to make the current tablet you have run smooth and perform as best as it can be.

Off the bat this ROM is tweaked for maximum performance but I forgo cameras, 3G, ADSL and the Blue-Tooth. If you need those features a new RL Rooted ROM well feature 3G, ADSL and the Blue-Tooth. If you need everything under the sun then MDX is what you need plus you'll have Rooted ROM. APP bundles will be 28 for RL and MDX, best to reduce overhead and you can always get more using Power series like 145.

Requires
Flytouch1 | Epad Tablet's that came with: WMT2.0_105 thru WMT2.1.1_105

Last edited:

rsbaillo

Nov 30, 2010
Hi, sorry for my english. I'll try to explain. I installed this version and it seems to work fine, but there are certain things I do not understand, 3G, ADSL, ETHERNET, Hibernate, camera are not disabled. I have looked at the archicad scripcmd and are NOT to be, but I see them enabled. The WIFI is very unstable and says "can not find network. " The same thing happened to me the other versions and RSX SS. May be some problem with my tablet? Is 24-Pin. Thank you very much for your work

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hi, sorry for my english. I'll try to explain. I installed this version and it seems to work fine, but there are certain things I do not understand, 3G, ADSL, ETHERNET, Hibernate, camera are not disabled. I have looked at the archicad scripcmd and are NOT to be, but I see them enabled. The WIFI is very unstable and says "can not find network. " The same thing happened to me the other versions and RSX SS. May be some problem with my tablet? Is 24-Pin. Thank you very much for your work

MDX version is what you need. There is also RL. I am rebuilding this package so until everything works then I'll release it...

rsbaillo

Nov 30, 2010
Hi, I see we do not understand. I want this version RSX Turbo.

I do not need 3G, ADSL, ETHERNET, Hibernation, camera, however, after installing Turbo RSX still have these applications available

Thanks

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Brank spanking new! 12 pack Rooted ROM Sets! 3-pack ROMs sets have been posted (RDX Turbo, RL, and MDX also another 3-pack ROM set has also been posted RSX-TYPE-S, GTR and RS) More to come about 12 in all. Merry Christmas :)