Epad ZT-180 Help!

Jamesbond007

Jan 13, 2011
Hi everybody,

I'm getting to "grips" quite literally with my new 10.2 inch Epad ZT-180. It has the 2.1 Android O/S.

I have some simple questions that some of you may be able to help me with.

1. HOW DO YOU CLOSE A PROGRAM?
How exactly do you close a program instead of justing clicking the back button or house at the top right? There is no X on any program so this would really help me.

2. In Youtube or ANY program for that matter - where is the menu icon or key?

3. How do you delete an item off the desktop?

4. Do any good driving games work for it?

Thank you - I hope to get the help I need.

Also - please recommend any good APPs you've come across that are well suited to my device.

:cool:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
no there is no red x to close apps like on a computer, i dont know why you dont like the home button or the back button but if you want to make sure that they arent running you go to settings- applications- running apps and then you can see what is running and stop them from there. If you dont have hard keys on your device then download button savior and that will give you soft keys in any app including youtube. Long press the app thats on the home screen and then drag it to the trash can that will remove it from the home screen. You will just have to test the games out your self as i dont know much about playing games on your device

Jamesbond007

Jan 13, 2011
Hi probbiethe1, thanks very much for your reply.

Unfortunately, a Chinese Manual came with my product. The little "house" on the top right - that will bring me back to the "desktop" ? How do I switch between apps - sorry for all the novice questions but I've never used an Android product before nevermind no manual ",)

button savior sounds cool :D

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
to switch through apps you have to go into the app drawer and pick which app you want to open from there

Jamesbond007

Jan 13, 2011
Is the "app drawer" the status-like-bar at the top in grey? Believe me, I really have googled all round before coming here as I know how beginner-like they are but having spent all night (4:36am here) I've resorted to posting here.

The house icon will bring you back to the desktop or is called the home screen? There is an icon beside the house - I'm not sure what this is for at all?