Euogo FR-809

derekjsmith

Dec 16, 2010
Just received mine today from Euogo very fast shipping only 3 days :)

I do have a questions, how do you put it to sleep? None of the button do with a single press or hold.

derekjsmith

Dec 16, 2010
It does sleep and I can set the sleep timeout. It's just when I go to put it in my bag I would like to force to sleep now and lock.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I may have been wrong and misread information then. Sorry about that. There is a bug for related to sleep mode I have been reading though. sed to be issues with the device being unable to wake from sleep.

Perhaps Lock Screen Widget - Android app on AppBrain

I have read a user using Pluslock in combination with Nosleep. Not sure if your market is working out of the box, or if you need to grab this from another device.

derekjsmith

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks I wil grab a copy of the "Lock Screen Widget".

Yes my Android Market place was working out of the box plus the one Euogo includes from their own. Also the FR-809 was set to allow foreign downloads.

derekjsmith

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks I wil grab a copy of the "Lock Screen Widget".

Yes my Android Market place was working out of the box plus the one Euogo includes from their own. Also the FR-809 was set to allow foreign downloads.

I tried that and a couple of others and no luck. The screen goes blank and none of the buttons will bring it back. I have noticed also that when the tablet screen timesout it does not shut off it just goes down to the lowest backlight setting.

So what I need is an app that just sets the tablet into the locked state.