Extremely new tablet user

wenpeek

Jan 8, 2016
Hello from Dallas, Texas!

I just received my first tablet EVER and have NO CLUE how to use it! LOL I have a Supersonic SC-777BT 7" tablet and I was wondering if anyone has a user guide or manual they could email me, send me a link so I can download or anything at all for that matter? I never really felt my age UNTIL NOW! LOL

Thanks in advance for your help. :D

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

That same problem/question had been posted on this forum more times than I can count. I don't know of any tablets, Android or otherwise, that come with a manual. Your best bet is to play around with it and ask questions if you have a problem. That's why we have forums. ;)

wenpeek

Jan 8, 2016
Okay well I'm worse than a dog on a bone so if I find one or anything similar I will let you know and post a .pdf copy of it as well. :p

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF.jpg

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Local bookstores usually have generic manuals for android devices.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Wendy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A | Android Tablet Forum section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

wenpeek

Jan 8, 2016
You know how the old saying goes, "Ask and ye shall receive"? Well I did and I did. :D

I emailed Supersonic customer service and asked for the manuals included with my tablet and they emailed me back two. The user guide and the Android 4.4 user guide. WOO HOO! I hope I uploaded these correctly. Hope they help someone else like it did me. Thanks for all your input everyone!

Attachments

• SC-777BT User Guide.pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 702
  • Android User Guide for SC-777BT Tablet.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 566

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Ask for help when you need it, give help when you can. That's what the forum's all about. Thank's Wendy.:)

KurtWood

Jul 29, 2015
Well you can read a manual tutorial in youtube i think. And try to search the model in youtube about the tricks and tips of your tablet. By the way Wendy welcome to the forum.