Facebook app

lamuela29

May 23, 2011
Good morning: I have the Acer Iconia A500, love this device, but Facebook App sucks, every time I'm using this app force me to shut down the app. I used to have a Playbook and FB app on that device is the best. Can somebody, please, let me know how to get a decent FB app, for the Acer Iconia A500.
The FB app wich is in the Android market for download don't work on this tablet.

Help please

Thank you.

scubaboyc

Aug 3, 2011
Both the Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps, from Facebook now work on the A500.

I primarily just use the browser when using Facebook.

mikeyg164

Oct 15, 2011
Good morning: I have the Acer Iconia A500, love this device, but Facebook App sucks, every time I'm using this app force me to shut down the app. I used to have a Playbook and FB app on that device is the best. Can somebody, please, let me know how to get a decent FB app, for the Acer Iconia A500.
The FB app wich is in the Android market for download don't work on this tablet.

Help please

Thank you.

Mine does the exact same thing. And every time it does I send the crash report. I've been doing that for a month now.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

jb101

Nov 29, 2011
samethung happens to me, i found it best to just make fb your browser homepage and use it like that.