Facebook links don't work

rhondam

Feb 17, 2012
None of the links ( messages, friends, wall posts, etc.) on my husband's Facebook account work. If I click, it just sits there, doesn't highlight the link I clicked or load page or anything. It's just his account, because I've tried my account on the tablet and the links load fine. His links work fine on the desktop computer, so it's just on the tablet. I've tried clearing cache, history, and cookies, but that was no help. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thank you!

rnoemi1

Feb 17, 2012
I have the same problem, I have an acer 500 tablet and facebook was working fine last week, help anyone

AppleHater

Oct 30, 2011
This happened to me, too ... my tablet was fine on Wednesday night, but when I tried it on Thursday night, it wasn't working. Very aggravating.

spanielsells

Mar 9, 2012
Whew! I thought there was something wrong with my Iconia. I've been going through every setting imaginable trying to figure out what I did wrong.

I have discovered if you do a long press, a dialog box will come up asking if you want to open the link, etc. Very slow workaround but at least it works.

diiorio

Dec 21, 2011
There is an issue with the facebook webstie and the current app, they are aware of it. It will be fixed, they are changing some things. It's doing the same thign on my phone and tablet.

stanoot

Mar 8, 2012
hi guys i had the same problem with acer a500 tablet a few days ago but i fixed it by signing out of account on my tablet and then using the browzer page and typing in about:debug and then hit setting on the upper right hand corner and changing my setting from mobile browzer to deskop setting.theres a more detailed instruction on this site if you can't find it than just google it.theres a lot of other people out there thats having the same problem but there is a fix for it..hope this helps.I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for a little while to see if you fixed your problem good luck

stanoot

Mar 8, 2012
here is what i did to fix my problem with my face book account..type in about:debug in your browzer bar-then go to settings-hit debug-hit desktop option under UA agent-hit back button and enter-and you done hope that works for you as it worked for me