Factory Reset?

leomick

Dec 27, 2010
HI,
How do I reset my ZT180 10.2" Android tablet back to Factory Set

Last edited:

elister

Jan 1, 2011
Sound be a "Factory Data Reset" in the "/Settings/SD Card & Storage" section. Wipes it clean, re-installs original stock build of Android.

leomick

Dec 27, 2010
Can't find anything in the settings or sound,

Last edited:

elister

Jan 1, 2011
Looking at my tablet, you go /SETTINGS/PRIVACY SETTINGS/FACTORY DATA RESET and take it from there.

lilniki

Jan 7, 2011
i have a question...i have and android 1.6...and i want to do reset on it but the calibration is messed up on it and i cant touch anywhere or i get the message on the screen " no recent applications"...i pushed the reset button the back..but it didnt change a thing...is there anyway to reset it back to factory settings...there is no usb on it either...:((

leomick

Dec 27, 2010
no good again! is there a way to do this??

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum App

shawryovcv4

Jan 9, 2011
hi i have problem my siter has given me what i think is a Intempo 7-inch I.D. Spirit Tablet but she has forgotten her pass pattern thing so i carnt use it for anything is there any way to get around this if so how ? i think it has Google Android v 1.9

travis

Jan 9, 2011
Hi... I have a problem. My cousin was trying to figure out my unlock code and now it asks me for an email address and password. I have tried everything and cant get it. PLEASE HELP.

alithakkur

Apr 1, 2011
hi. i have this intempo ID spirit and i have forgotten its password combination. i phoned its manfacturer and technical help and they told me there is no solutions to this problem. if someone forget its password there is no other way to reset it. anyone got any solutions?

extremenoobie

Mar 20, 2011
You should ask the person who owns it to give you the google account info so you can open it. A lot of stolen tablets out there.