Failed to Start After Update Firmware Momo11 Bird

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
If it is just a MOMO11 then they have a Rockchip RK2918 chip (nice and confusing of Ployer the naming of these things I know)
If I were you I'd try THIS

Use a download accelerator though as downloads direct from Ployer can take a while.

Mexirom

Nov 10, 2012
Hi. Excuse mi english. Have the same problem with a MOMO8 Speed. I had download the original firmware from Ploier.cn where are 3 update firmware for my momo8. So, the last one donnt work.After install it I only have a flash on the screen and nothing more. The same with the second firmware. I was afraid I had loose my money. But after the third firmware intstall, evrething work fine. Better than the original version. After all this I can say that the last two firmware are working with the last tipe of DISPLAY (IPS or something like this). This was my problem. And two more things: First that I tried many times to install the firmware with W7 and donnt accept it 100% so I install a good W XP and it work great. Seccond that in all the cases donnt worry about you had dammage your tablet. No. Only try to installanother firmware and it will work. You must find the irmware witch fix your product, that all, but the phone or tablet will not be dammaged. You can go back to the old version witch it work for you. All the chinese tablet are the same. The diference is in the logo and the original software is installed from all the makers, but the Rom, Ram, Chips are the same. Hope understand me and be helpfull to others. From Mexico, with love......

alanb

Nov 26, 2012
Hi. Excuse mi english. Have the same problem with a MOMO8 Speed. I had download the original firmware from Ploier.cn where are 3 update firmware for my momo8. So, the last one donnt work.After install it I only have a flash on the screen and nothing more. The same with the second firmware. I was afraid I had loose my money. But after the third firmware intstall, evrething work fine. Better than the original version. After all this I can say that the last two firmware are working with the last tipe of DISPLAY (IPS or something like this). This was my problem. And two more things: First that I tried many times to install the firmware with W7 and donnt accept it 100% so I install a good W XP and it work great. Seccond that in all the cases donnt worry about you had dammage your tablet. No. Only try to installanother firmware and it will work. You must find the irmware witch fix your product, that all, but the phone or tablet will not be dammaged. You can go back to the old version witch it work for you. All the chinese tablet are the same. The diference is in the logo and the original software is installed from all the makers, but the Rom, Ram, Chips are the same. Hope understand me and be helpfull to others. From Mexico, with love......

What was your working firmware and where did you get it from. I have a momo8 speed with the same problem. What upgrade software did you use. I downloaded the firmware from ployer.cn but the rar file is corrupt, do you have a good copy I could use?

Last edited:

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
did you get it sorted, let us know because the more information everyone has, then more people can be helped by growing the knowledge

Hillscrimer

Dec 6, 2012
Hi

I'm having this problem with my speed. I tried flashing CWM following the steps on flashmyandroid, then when I tried turning it on either into Recovery mode or just on into normal boot up I get nothing but a black screen. I've tried flashing the original firmware on the ployer website but that isn't working either. I'm pretty sure it isn't an OEM but can't figure out how to get it going again. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012
After almost 1 year.. at last, my problem solved..

Credit to this site
MOMO 11 BIRD 3 FIX: MOMO 11 BIRD 3 FIX

The main reason hard to find the firmware is bacause, the firmware only have at the chinese version of ployer website... haha.. I don't know to read in chinese..

Last edited:

stevebarber

Dec 27, 2012
How did you get the machine into the correct state to flash the firmware? What combination of buttons, etc, and what should you see on-screen? i've been trying to re-flash my machine but cannot seem to get it into the correct mode.