First Post. Awaiting Delivery of New Onn Surf 8" tablet From Wakmart

Mred44

Jan 4, 2022
Hello, All. I just ordered an Onn Surf 8" Android 10 tsblet yesterday. I already have an RCA Viking Pro 2 in 1 tablet, runningAndroid (10" w/ detachable keyboard). It's a few years old and beginning to have some problems. My other tablet is a 10.2" iPad with bluetooth keyboard and mouse. My new Onn tablet will be the first tablet I've owned with an 8" screen, so I'll be getting used to a smaller screen, hopefully. I look forward to you folks assisting me if/when questions arise concerning either of my Android devices. Ed

Mred44

Jan 4, 2022
I received my new Onn surf 8, 2nd gen tablet today and really liking it. I'm already familiar withAndroid, so set up was easy.

I also wonder if the battery is replaceable, although that's not a maor concern.

Last edited:

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
01 ATF welcome.png

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I received my new Onn surf 8, 2nd gen tablet today and really liking it. I'm already familiar withAndroid, so set up was easy.

I also wonder if the battery is replaceable, although that's not a maor concern.
Search iFixit for disassembly instructions. I'm fairly certain that when the time comes you will be able to replace the battery. With luck you'll have it as easy as I did when replacing the battery in my Lenovo Tab 4.