First Time Problem, Touch Not Working After New Firmware

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
Hey so i own a MID 729 with wm8850(wm8850-mid) i updated firmware and touch now does not work. i use fmaker and it has a bunch of touch options. any idea which one would be the right one for me? or any help would be appreciated. was a gift for someone now its a paper weight. any help please i can even send paypal money if it fixes the problem thanks

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
50 views no idea? well these are my choices if anyone knows of these. $Untitled.jpg

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
opened up the back says TW_M0702_V52 any ideas if not this is going to take forever if i ever can figure it out.... or can someone give me the usb driver for this tablet???

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
so slowly im making progress on Fmaker(figured ill keep posting incase someone comes into this problem) i actually am having touch response now on rtp7 configuration but not focused correctly. trying different versions of these and hopefully hopefullyyyy ill get it back in running

smilex93

Dec 1, 2012
try other fimrware for example from MaPan MX7650B, you must here configure the .fcw file too or you can replace from the original wm8850 firmware thaht have worked for you. i have the same problem, my touch doesnt work :(

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
took me till 6 am in the morning but i figured it out and then after the rom'd to the windows 8 theme :)

itscypha

Dec 2, 2012
thew .fwc i made was +MID7_8233_FT5306_dza710k and it used the RTP7_VT1609_DPT if you need help you can pm me and ill do my best to help

let me know what model of tablet you have and brand :)

hammons

Dec 14, 2012
Index of /firmware/files Here is a link with the latest MID firmware...worked great for me...Merry Christmas!

Doon1

Dec 20, 2012
My touchpad quit working after upgrading my AGPtek TP10A tablet. It's a WM8850-mid as well. I'm very computer literate but I'm new to tablets in general. I downloaded V775-updatesystem.rar firmware package from AGPtek and it had the Fmaker application. I'm not sure how to use it. I'll do a search for it and see if I can fix this thing.
John

Doon1

Dec 20, 2012
There are several mid7_*.FWC files in the config folder of this package. One of them starts with a +. I'm thinking that this one is the one that is installed during the update. Can I move the + to the front of each of the other mid7 files till one works or may this tablet completely brick during the process?

There is also a modules.xml file in the config folder. this command line <cmd>export touch_panel=disable</cmd> is in this file. I guess i may have to learn some android config code. Yea...:confused:

Last edited:

yowpuff7

Mar 19, 2013
Hey, what firmare did you use? I don't know which .fwc should i use to udpate my MID 729B Google Android 4.0 1.2GHz 4GB 7"