Flash 10 on M701

icecube16

Feb 23, 2011
Hello,

I just got one of these: Android 2.1 Tablet PC with Multi Touch Screen and HDMI Interface Output

Am I correct in saying that is a Haipad M701?

It is updated to Android 2.2 Froyo. So far I'm very impressed with the product for $150.00.

However, I was told by ecargo that the tablet will run Flash 10. I have tried everything to get flash to install but alas, every time I go to "m.flash.com" it still says I need to download flash. Also, angry birds is not working properly.

Has anyone got flash 10 working on this tablet? If so, could you please share what you did?

I appreciate any and all help!
Thank you!

ta2025

Oct 28, 2010
Hello,

I just got one of these: Android 2.1 Tablet PC with Multi Touch Screen and HDMI Interface Output

Am I correct in saying that is a Haipad M701?

It is updated to Android 2.2 Froyo. So far I'm very impressed with the product for $150.00.

However, I was told by ecargo that the tablet will run Flash 10. I have tried everything to get flash to install but alas, every time I go to "m.flash.com" it still says I need to download flash. Also, angry birds is not working properly.

Has anyone got flash 10 working on this tablet? If so, could you please share what you did?

I appreciate any and all help!
Thank you!

Where did you get the update to 2.2? I bought mine from Merimobiles, but the Haipad website says 2.2 is still very experimental and a lot of things dont work. Also, have you rooted your M701 and added the apk for flash?