flash gaming tablet

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Adobe flash has not been officially supported by Adobe on Android since August 2012. You can load flash, but the experience is less than stellar when playing videos.

It gets to be awful when you try to play games (like Facebook flash based games) on even a quad core 2 GB RAM tablet.

My best advice for a tablet to play flash content is to get a Windows 8 (not Windows RT) tablet like the Surface Pro.

chris200

Jun 24, 2013
yes but i found tablets that are flash supported from lightake but i need to know what cpu and gpu could run games like those? the mali400 gpu allwinner a10 a13 cpu etc

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
yes but i found tablets that are flash supported but i need to know what cpu and gpu could run games like those? the mali400 gpu allwinner a10 a13 cpu etc

All android tablets support flash. Just load it from the Adobe Archives.

Just because it supports flash does not mean that it can play all flash content well.

However, playing any flash games on Android, regardless the specs of the tablet, usually results in the person playing the game to complain a out how poor the performance is.

That is why I recommend a Win 8 tablet. I would bet that if you got the biggest baddest best Android tablet there is in the market you will still be disappointed with the performance of flash games on it.

I tried playing the first game on my tablet (Tegra 2 dual core CPU @ 1.4 GHz and 1 GB of RAM).
Dolphin, Next Browser, stock Browser all crashed trying to load (crashed between 50 and 60% loading)
Firefox Beta loaded it and allowed me to play 1 level before it crashed. It was not as smooth as on my quad core desktop PC.

chris200

Jun 24, 2013
can android be uninstalled on a tablet so one could put linux on it or is there a way one could run both so flash games do work if so what specifications should i look for?

Last edited: