Flying Touch II 10 inch Google Android 2.1 GPS MID Tablet PC

But over the old stock ZT-180 this ones adds;

GPS: GPS RF XN203
Battery: 7.4V/3800mAh
Camera: 2.1 Mega Pixel
With Stylus
Interface: USB*2, TF card slot*2, HDMI*1, headphone jack*1, DC jack*1,
(Real RJ45?) Ethernet jack*1

All for $166 + $23.00 (expidited Shipping)... If this one is what it says it is then I can't see why anyone would ever buy the stock ZT-180 for the same price! Whoever designed this packaging and included features Puts to Shame the original ZT-180 packaging designers...

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Got one already well one of the USA versions under SYLANVIA name brand. SYNET7LP The full version Flytouch II and ePad clone should make it to the USA too. But how are they going to perform. OS 2.1 updated 1 is what they're going to release for now.

cmhdiamond

Oct 19, 2010
Tipstir,
Let us know when you get this and get a chance to see how it performs. I'm particularly interested in 3D games (like raging thunder, etc.). I know the ZT180 didn't perform well in that category.

Thanks,
Charlie

EDIT: Tipstir, just noticed your other post about the Sylvania and I see it's a 7-inch. I'm interested in the 10-inch that alofer posted about. (Although available from numerous sellers, all look same and have same specs.) Still would like to know the performance of yours, though, since they seem to have the same specs.

Last edited:

webwarrior

Nov 10, 2010
I am getting mine next week, and will update you guys as well.

My ZT-180 does not even work with the paper plane game! Is there a setting somewhere with regards to the G-sensor?

It does detect screen rotation.

dariukstis

Nov 3, 2010
Mine has a problem. Yesterday turned it off, today turned on and it freezes while loading on green screen "powered by wowpad". Any thoughts what to do?

Martiny

Nov 12, 2010
Flying Touch II 10 inch Google Android 2.1 GPS MID Tablet PC

This looks to be the same ZT-180 SOC;

All for $166 + $23.00 (expidited Shipping)... If this one is what it says it is then I can't see why anyone would ever buy the stock ZT-180 for the same price! Whoever designed this packaging and included features Puts to Shame the original ZT-180 packaging designers...

Is this one reliable? You have got it?

dariukstis

Nov 3, 2010
Only after restoring to factory defaults system is up again. When its turned off, press and hold home button, switch device on, after first boot screen change, release home press menu. Reset button on bottom did not do anything.

Martiny

Nov 12, 2010
My friend recommended me the FS-805T Android-2-2 He said that this one is much better. Is it true?

alofer

Nov 4, 2010
yeah, there are so many kinds, I really have no idea about which one to choose.

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys, just a heads up, I got this post from Androidforums.com, and apparently there was a unhappy customer. But of course there could be a firmware update, but not sure when we would ever see one.

icon1.gif
Flying Touch II .. story so far
I just got mine yesterday and the screen quality and response is not what I was expecting.
1. the screen has to be swiped using your finger nail or the supplied stylus
2. the whole table response seems laggy
3. I have practically no sound from the stereo speakers (very low sound level) but fine on headphones.
4. I tried to use the GPS antenna but the tablet doesnt seem to be ready for GPS yet (possibly a later firmware update).

Now the bad bits..........
1. broke the antenna connection trying to remove it from the tablet. It pushed on OK but refused to release. Still have the end of the connector sticking out the side of the tablet.
2. Tried to remove the back to see if I could get access to antenna socket and check out speakers... but cracked the glass screen while attempting to do so. Not a very happy experience with this tablet so far!

One more thing. The ROM CANT be flashed like the Zenithink epad as uses different ROM.
Oh well... off to find a replacement screen and instructions on how to fit it.