FlyTouch 4 EPad is coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Where did you learn all the wrong information? Do you really have a fly touch 3 or not? Either it is supported or not supported. What cracked software do you mean?

InforTM x220 CPU is the reason Adobe initially did not support. It is not the case anymore. Factory has notthing to do with Adobe Flash Player support.

Learn and have fun.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

I think you Tablet PC only can play youku.com ,You can try yutobe.com can or not play properly !

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I think you Tablet PC only can play youku.com ,You can try yutobe.com can or not play properly !

Apparently you do not have a Fly Touch 3. Please go to A-P-A-D.T-V (Without "-") forum to find all the testimonies under "Hybrid Rom - (Rooted)" thread by Tim. I do not have to prove to you one way or the other. There are more than 20,000 hits with many happy FT3 users.....

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
So this sounds a lot like there are now b-grade units on the market. All the reason more to avoid this now.

droid2010

Aug 12, 2010
flytouch 4 is powered by 1Ghz InfoTM X220 ARM11 processor with 512MB DDR2 RAM and only 2GB internal storage (less that flytouch 3) but excellet shell. I pick some pics share here:
$flytouch 4-01.jpg$flytouch 4-03.jpg$flytouch 4-02.jpg

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Flytouch 4 is the fake? No, this is just a code 。It is flytouch 3 8gb HDD !But flytouch fans usually call it flytouch 4 .Why are they so named it? Because they are not accustomed to called flytouch 3 8 GB HDD .At first, I was also full of doubts flytouch 4。Although this is a joke or a misunderstanding, but this is not fake !

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Technically there is no such thing as even a Flytouch 3. It is just a Flytouch 2 with more ram. Flash isn't even FULLY supported on the Flytouch "3". What you are getting with the "3" is a flash viewer. Completely different than a fully supported flash enabled device.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Technically there is no such thing as even a Flytouch 3. It is just a Flytouch 2 with more ram. Flash isn't even FULLY supported on the Flytouch "3". What you are getting with the "3" is a flash viewer. Completely different than a fully supported flash enabled device.

""""What you are getting with the "3" is a flash viewer. Completely different than a fully supported flash enabled device.""

Are you sure you really know what you are writing? We have proved to many no believer here many times. What do you mean a "Flash viewer"? Either it is supported or not supported. As long as Android tablet is a 2.2 version, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is supposedly supported. It is not supported initially because Adobe did not want to support ARM 11 /ARM 6 CPU. Adobe changed minds afterwards. Do you have a Fly Touch 3 or not. Give it a try and find "Quick System Infor." app to prove to yourself "Adobe Flash Player 10.1.106.15 was indeed installed and working.

I do not follow Fly Touch 2 threads at all. Two tests.

1. Is Fly Touch 2 successfully upgraded to Androind 2.2?

2. Is Infotm 210 CPU an ARM11 / ARM6 CPU?

If both answers are "yes", I think Fly Touch 2 can do Adobe Flash Player 10.1 as well.

PS. No need to worry about Fly Touch 3. Fly Touch 2. Superpad I or Superpad X. It is just marketing terms. None of the above are tarde marked or patented. That is why any vendor can claim whatever they want to name it. What is behind the name is way more important.

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
There have been plenty of reports of flash games not working on the 3. By flash viewer, I mean that you can watch movies but not play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.