Free setcpu alternative?

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
In Nook Color Tools, uncheck and recheck allow now market apps a couple times then reboot and try installing apk again

I know this is obvious, but I am having a "moment" - where is 'Nook Color Tools' located?

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
I know this is obvious, but I am having a "moment" - where is 'Nook Color Tools' located?
Assuming you're rooted (correct?) it will be in the stock B&N "Extras" and if you have a second launcher installed, just check your app tray. :)

-Matt

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Assuming you're rooted (correct?) it will be in the stock B&N "Extras" and if you have a second launcher installed, just check your app tray. :)

-Matt

OK, really. It's not there. Not in B&N Extras or in my list of Apps. Interesting.

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
It's really strange that it's missing...you've rebooted a few times, right? Since I don't think it's a simple app, you probably can't reinstall it. I hate to say this (just saw your McDonald's post) but I'd suggest re-rooting.

-Matt

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
OK, really. It's not there. Not in B&N Extras or in my list of Apps. Interesting.

Are you on autonooter 1.0? It may not be there in that version. Its in 1.0.1 for sure. You may need to update.

Sent from my Droid

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
It's really strange that it's missing...you've rebooted a few times, right? Since I don't think it's a simple app, you probably can't reinstall it. I hate to say this (just saw your McDonald's post) but I'd suggest re-rooting.

-Matt

Re-rooting doesn't scare me, and I don't follow the McD's reference, ?

Are you on autonooter 1.0? It may not be there in that version. Its in 1.0.1 for sure. You may need to update.

Sent from my Droid

I am using autonooter 1.0.0, because I was somehow never prompted for the auto-update and went directly to rooting.

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010

I am using autonooter 1.0.0, because I was somehow never prompted for the auto-update and went directly to rooting.
Didn't you just post that you were in McD's for an hour Friday on wifi? ;)

Steve is right..why didn't I think of that? *facepalm* Feel like trying autonooter 1.0.1?

-Matt

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011

Lets us know how u make out.

Sent from my Droid

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Didn't you just post that you were in McD's for an hour Friday on wifi? ;)

Steve is right..why didn't I think of that? *facepalm* Feel like trying autonooter 1.0.1?

-Matt

Oh yea... sorry.

this post brought to you by AndroidTablets.net app