Freshman Here ! Hola!

LadyAKA

Jun 20, 2012
Hi everyone I am a freshie here but not to the digital world of computers!

I have been working on laptops and PC's since the days of floppy disk 5 1/4 was king. LOL
But now I am excited to learn on the tips and bells of the tablets world.

So any suggestions I am open so far I am getting the hang of looking, searching and making things work. LOL Knock on wood!

Still got struggles and now just came across with a white 7" Novel for the kids. Boy this is going to get interesting now!

Hi to all again!

Sorry about posting this late too! :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello LadyAKA, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Pandigital Novel forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy yourself out there.