edit: I extracted with winrar and the contents are
a folder META-INF
and a Recovery.img

I am not seeing clockwork mod in that zip

Thanks again

Last edited:

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
i think when I tried it prior to flashing cm7 I just tried to run the file as update.zip and got no change

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
when i go to extract those files it says the folder is empty

edit: I extracted with winrar and the contents are
a folder META-INF
and a Recovery.img

I am not seeing clockwork mod in that zip

Thanks again

So by now it appears you already have clockworkmod 5 installed. Take the zip trickbiker posted and unzip it on your desktop. Move the folder "backup" onto the root of your sd card it should contain a folder called "2011-09-24.13.40.01". Then boot into clockworkmod 5 go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache, then wipe data. Now hit restore and choose the dated file "2011-09-24.13.40.01". Also if your still having button problems after doing this try fixing permissions in clockworkmod

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
I tried it quick this morning by placing the backup folder on the root of the sd and wiped everything but when I clicked restore from sd it said no file found. I will try again later

Sent from my MB860 using Android Tablet Forum

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I tried it quick this morning by placing the backup folder on the root of the sd and wiped everything but when I clicked restore from sd it said no file found. I will try again later

Sent from my MB860 using Android Tablet Forum

no file found... you navigate between folders and choose the one you want to restore. If it said that then you inserted an unformatted and/or blank micro sd card

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
I was able to restore it to stock and the buttons still do not work? I am beginning to think that it is a hardware issue but that makes no sense as the buttons have to work at least until it boots up because it will boot into clockwork and into fastboot. I have not checked into if it whether it the computer will recognize it in fastboot or not. In clockwork it still scrolls at the bottom
back menu enabled
back menu diasabled
any thoughts.
Also thanks so much to those of your who are helping

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
I have installed the stock rom rooted and installed button savior so I can at least use the device a bit. In es file manager there is a folder called titanium backup and tapatalk that are empty. Are these files supposed to be there from trickbikers original rom or are they residuals from the previous owner of my tablet maybe causing problems.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Wherever the folders are from, they should not cause any problems. And after installing the new firmware all the old stuff is gone AFAIK.