g-Tab outperforms the Xoom

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So usually I don't like posting others articles (try to keep folks here!! ;-)), but this was too good not to share if others haven't seen it yet.

This article came out a little while ago, but it seems that at least for right now there are some issues with 3.0 that may actually impact tablet performance. The team over at fututech did some benchmarking last month and the g-Tablet actually outperformed the Xoom. Video is included: ViewSonic G-Tablet holds its own against Motorola Xoom in benchmark tests | Future Technology

Deepak

Mar 23, 2011
So usually I don't like posting others articles (try to keep folks here!! ;-)), but this was too good not to share if others haven't seen it yet.

This article came out a little while ago, but it seems that at least for right now there are some issues with 3.0 that may actually impact tablet performance. The team over at fututech did some benchmarking last month and the g-Tablet actually outperformed the Xoom. Video is included: ViewSonic G-Tablet holds its own against Motorola Xoom in benchmark tests | Future Technology

Now considering to buy a gtab than nook color !?

jpfx

Dec 26, 2010
I own a g tab and have tried out the xoom and benchmarks or not, they're two different beasts. I would happily switch to the xoom.