Galaxy Tab Battery query

TuleenDonai

Apr 17, 2011
The best way to conserve battery power with this or any Android device is to turn the LCD brightness down. Look in Settings -> my Tablet -> Battery Use and you will see that the backlight dominates power consumption. This is true with laptops as well.

I wish I could change the calibration on the Auto mode to knock it down a couple of notches.

Faana4u

Jul 28, 2011
hi, i have the same problem with my tab. i fully charge the battery and then if im using it for even 10 minutes it tells me to recharge and 1% battery remaiins. what do i do to sort it.

gennie

Jun 17, 2011
I've never had issues with my battery... I can go on for days without charging... also, I've installed a battery app with brightness auto mode... you might need to install that app.. hope this helps...

Gennie

cnjcnj

Aug 5, 2011
My Galaxy Tablet is also having battery problems and it is only 4 months old. Even when I fully charge it i can only get 30 minutes browsing time via WiFi. After this 30 minutes the battery low screen appears even though the actual battery indicator in the top right hand corner is still showing a full charge. Samsung told me to reset the tablet to the original factory settings which I did. The problem however has not gone away. I have seen several complaints about the Galaxy Battery life so I would suggest you report the problem to Samsung.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
Its most likely the internal battery sensor. The only way to reset it is to root your tab and install clockwork recovery mod and reset the status. If you can't do that turn it off and let it sit on the charger over night. If youndidnt fully charging it when you took it out of th box that could have caused a problem

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk