Games that work with Apad

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
I'm still waiting on my Apad(irobot, iweb) to show up but in the meantime I thought I would start this thread to see what games are working on it without any problems.

Games I'm interested in would be a tower defense game. On my phone I have Crystal Light and really like it. Would be nice if this game worked on Apad also.

World war(not to be confused with world at war)

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I'm still waiting on my Apad(irobot, iweb) to show up but in the meantime I thought I would start this thread to see what games are working on it without any problems.

Games I'm interested in would be a tower defense game. On my phone I have Crystal Light and really like it. Would be nice if this game worked on Apad also.

World war(not to be confused with world at war)

I am addicted to Robo Defense, which is a tower defense game. The free version continues to keep my interest, but when it gets boring I'll probably pay for the upgrade since it's only $3.

^^Click image for YouTube video

The game would crash with the default firmware (as well as many other apps I used), so I upgraded to a hybrid aPad/Archos firmware which you can find here. I'm running the 4.1 firmware, but it looks like they are already at 4.5 and it just keeps getting better.

Last edited:

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
I did get my apad and put robodefense on it. works perfect

also my crystal light worked no problem! be fun on those long road trips

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I did get my apad and put robodefense on it. works perfect

also my crystal light worked no problem! be fun on those long road trips

Good to hear! Thanks for the follow up. Are there any other games that you've tried on your aPad that are good?

I saw the following games on a YouTube video today and I'm going to try some of them out tonight - edit: tested and not even one of the below games worked properly.
Code:
**Not Working Properly**
Abduction
Totemo
Speed Forge 3D
Radiant
Taps of Fire - http://code.google.com/p/tapsoffire/ 
Papa Stacker
The Wars
Gem Miner

Last edited:

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
I didn't really get the apad for games, mainly wanted it to be able to browse internet and chat with friends while i was playing games(360,ps3,wii) as my computer is upstairs and these devices are downstairs.

Games I have installed and can verify working:

Crystallight
Robodefense
Blackjack

Ill install more as I come across them and update list for ya. As of now this is what I have.

cat

Oct 11, 2010
Hello, I got a ly-706.
Its not many games with its apps market.
Where can I get loads of free cards and kids games, please

bryan_mmx

Oct 16, 2010
Good day

Does anyone have an idea how to convert android phone games to android tablet games? There are actually a lot of games out there but mostly for android phones. If you install it on android tablets it'll either be just a portion of the tablet or it'll show full screen but the playing/tapping area is only a small area.

If I remember correctly, there is a similar issue in JAVA games on Symbian phone. If the java originally supports 128x128 phones, there's a file inside where you can edit using a program and it'll end up supporting the resolution you want for example 240x320. I wonder if there's such program for these android games.

Last edited:

Apostolos

Jan 11, 2011
was able to download about 40 games through torrent but almost all does not work... anyone with some idea on where to get more games?

Was able to try Plants vs Zombies and it does work fine...