gapps for CM10.1 on ideos S7 slim

sol7

Dec 10, 2013
First of all my thanks go to #asturel, #goodoane, #dzonikg, #Batabe and many others that posted in this forum and helped me to raise from ashes my S7 slim:D

But now when i finally started to se the light i encountered a new issue...:(

So here it is my steps and my specs...
Ideos S7 slim (S7-201u)
-Flashed back to stock Froyo 2.2 general version
-Rooted with SuperOneClick v2.3.3
-Installed CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.5
-when still in froyo formated internal storage/SD to result as:
2.74GB system
4.65GB internal SD storage
-downloaded latest CM10.1 from Goo.im Downloads - Browsing s7_slim
-downloaded latest gapps from Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps
-placed both .zip files to internal SD root folder via USB cable (tried to put on external mSD via SDadapter and if mounted it worked too)
-installed and executed https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.rom.installer
-after gained superuser access choosed CWM "unofficaly" (third option) and rebooted recovery
-Wiped data/facory reset, wiped cache partition, went to advanced, wiped dalvik cache
-went back to install zip fom sdcard, choosed zip from sdcard cm-10.1-20131112-EXPERIMENTAL-asturel-s7.zip
-confirmed installation - choosed "yes", waited until installation completed, went back and chosed to "rebot system now"
-after succesfully booted and passed setup went straight to system setting/about tablet where was written "Adroid Version 4.2.2"
-Back to system settings
-went back to install zip fom sdcard, choosed zip from sdcard gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip
confirmed installation - choosed "yes", waited until installation completed, went back and chosed to "rebot system now"
-after succesfully booted on screen showed "Upgrading Android" (n of 69)
-waited to finish, went to apps but only 4 new app were installed (Gmail, Google Services, and News&Weather ):(
-so where are other apps like Maps, Play Store etc?

Am i doing something wrong or?:confused: If somebody could help me i would appreciate. Thanks

sol7

Dec 10, 2013
Thanx it worked! Anyway went back to cm10 cause 10.1 was too buggy, too much casual reboots:(