[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
I emailed Huawei and got this..

"Dear Customer
Thank you for contacting us ,
Sorry about that the device could not be updated to Android 4.1 due to the hardware limitation and the customization by service provider .
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email with previous correspondences for more efficient and convenient service. We will be happy to assist you further at that time.
If you would like to get immediately involved and help from Huawei’ s new products and features, we encourage you to visit our websitehttp://www.huaweidevice.com or our support columnSupport - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..
Huawei always strives to maintain the strictest controls in regards to your personal information. Click the link below to view our Data Privacy Policy:Legal - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..
Once again, thank you for contacting Huawei Device
Best Regards
Huawei Device Customer Care Team"

taki01

Sep 23, 2012
I emailed Huawei and got this..

"Dear Customer
Thank you for contacting us ,
Sorry about that the device could not be updated to Android 4.1 due to the hardware limitation and the customization by service provider .
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email with previous correspondences for more efficient and convenient service. We will be happy to assist you further at that time.
If you would like to get immediately involved and help from Huawei’ s new products and features, we encourage you to visit our websitehttp://www.huaweidevice.com or our support columnSupport - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..
Huawei always strives to maintain the strictest controls in regards to your personal information. Click the link below to view our Data Privacy Policy:Legal - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..
Once again, thank you for contacting Huawei Device
Best Regards
Huawei Device Customer Care Team"

This tablet is only singel 1 ghz cpu and 512raml

YouTube

dra

Oct 20, 2011
Hello, i have latest version installer on my tablet but I wont to install android 2.2 official rom. So I just want to know is it possible ?

cmallagoli

Aug 6, 2013
Hi, i'm a noob about android upgrade, i have a Huawei S7 slim (S7-202u) and i would like to know to most recent upgrade/file for download and install in my tablet to quit the Android 2.2.2.

If possible give me the step-by-step to install this upgrade.

i downloaded CM-10-20130329-EXP, twrp_touch_recovery_2.3.1.1 and recovery_new files from the post of this forum.

i made the root by SuperOneClick v233

what is the next step to upgrade? do you have any advice?

I guess that i have to instal first the twrp_touch_recovery_2.3.1.1, then the recovery_new, but i don't know how install this images. i put the tables on USB mode on and boot the tablet pressing the power button + vol up togheter but i can not install nothing, can somebody help me please?

Thanks!

Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
I started porting cm 10.1, but there are 2 issues : screen acts odd (kinda flickering - jumping between the previous and next frame) and the wifi need to be fixed too, if i fix these I'll release it.

soflyj

Feb 15, 2012
Sorry for my silly questions in advance.

I have TRZMOD-V3 rom loaded on my S7 Slim. Now I want to load CM 10. Please can someone redirect / guide me through a step-by-step how to. I've already downloaded the recovery img files and the CM 10 zip.