G'day Android friends from Aussie land. I have + adore my Android TF 101.....have a ?

debbo

Apr 26, 2012
Hello,:D
I am a middle age lady who loves computers.
:cool: I work in my own Nursery which specializes in Bromeliads which I sell online through various sites & my own blogs.
My Android has become a very important part of my plant business which requires me to travel around a bit. My TF 101 has given me the great freedom of being able to keep up my work via a mobile service provider, whilst on the road.
My only issue is when I go home - I am having trouble getting it to sync. properly with my Windows 7 laptop + desktop at home which are hooked up to an Optus broadband satellite dish.There is no unfortunately mobile wireless internet reception at home & I can't seem to get Android connect via wireless to my other computers that run via the satellite.
:confused:. :confused:
any ideas? thanks for your thoughts.....

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi debbo and welcome. Sounds like you are putting your tablet to good use. Are you trying to tether to the computers directly or do you have a wifi router? If you have a wireless router, unhiding the SSID and changing between WPA and WEP security may be required to get connected.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello debbo, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member of Android Tablets.