Get the Viewsonic G-Tablet for only $279.99 at Woot.com

drum747

Mar 19, 2011
The thing is it is 70 difference but I heard it is 2-3 weeks shipping from woot? Can anyone confirm shipping times?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

drum747

Mar 19, 2011
Ok thanks. I think I'm keeping the tablet that's coming today. U have waited long enough and gosh darn it! I deserve it! Heh

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Garemlin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2010
I had never heard of woot but took a chance and ordered one. Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.

Jaxidian

Jan 7, 2011
I had never heard of woot but took a chance and ordered one. Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.

I've probably ordered from them a dozen+ times. Only once did I have a problem and they covered shipping and gave me my money back. They've always treated me right.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Amdusias440

Mar 29, 2011

I agree with the previous post. I have used Woot a dozen times, and they are great. When my Zume showed as "delivered" by FedEx but wasn't really brought to my house, they just refunded me the money same day, and took it up with FedEx. FedEx delivered it 6 weeks later in a beat up package, and I sent it back to Woot, even stephen. They are great to work with, and I just got my gTab from them as well. :)