[GIVEAWAY] Caseen VIBE Stylus for Capacitive Touch Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
dimesh.jpeg

It's time for a giveaway!! *applause applause* Yes folks, we have a very cool giveaway that not 1, but 2 lucky readers/members have a chance to win. We are giving away the Caseen VIBE Stylus. The Versatile In Balance and Exact stylus is truly one of a kind with it's premium materials and unmatched precision.The VIBE’s body is all aluminum and attaches to polished steel details for an outstanding look. Each pen undergoes extensive quality controls especially at the tip, which is treated to never degrade or leave a mess onto the screen surface. We have used and tested them and can attest to the quality feel and ease of use they deliver. Even if you are not a fan of a stylus, the VIBE will change your mind.

To enter the contest, the rules are simple. Simply tell us what tablet(s) you plan to use the VIBE with, and the winners will be chosen at random. It's that simple.

The giveaway will end Thursday, February 2 at 12:00pm Central and the 2 lucky winners will announced later that day. Good luck everyone!!!!

VIBE Stylus Official Product Page

Last edited by a moderator:

eagly1

Jan 30, 2012
I plan to use it on my android apps on my Blackberry Playbook ! Maybe with this stylus it's going to be easier to take notes in class :D

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I plan on sitting back on the couch playing a little fruit NINJA on my Vizio VTAB1008 wile watching Ninja Worrier on T.V. :cool:

mandroid

Sep 9, 2010
I would use it with my HP Touchpad running CM9 and Viewsonic GTab. They look pretty cool

Gundato

Dec 5, 2011
Why not. These look a lot better than the one I have for my ASUS Transformer Prime, which is what I would use it with.

Adastra

Jan 8, 2012
I plan to use the VIBE with my ASUS Transformer Prime (which I'm expecting to receive on Wednesday if all goes well!)

lee2012

Jan 30, 2012
Hi Cereal, I just got a new Impression i10-80 tablet. Never used a pen like this before looks really cool would love to try it on my Angry Birds LOL! Thanks

TROONORTH

Jan 5, 2012
Asus transformer - a great tablet
Blackberry Blackpad - a vastly underrated tablet.
(and an hp PDA that I use for work)

Somvang

Sep 7, 2011
I would plan on using this stylus with my Motorola Xoom. It would be perfect for taking notes in class. :)

jimmyt

Jul 19, 2010
I would love to have a Caseen VIBE Stylus for my Nook Color (SD Boot version android).

Jimmy

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I would use it on my Asus Transformer, and also a bit on my *cringe* iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.